The early childhood staff at the center serves as an integral part of each child’s family by recognizing the need for nurturing and respecting children’s own level and rate of development. Through their many years of experience and continuing education your child’s teacher will see your child daily, plan activities to promote your child’s individual skills and abilities, and help bridge the gap between dependence on adult help to becoming an independent individual.
As teachers, we strive to:
• Create new and exciting lesson plans to capture and keep your child’s interest
• Provide many and varied experiences for children
• Allow children time to practice new skills
• Develop positive relationships with each child
• Create a safe environment where children can explore confidently and learn
• Provide many rich language experiences throughout the day by describing what is happening, asking questions, singing and reading
• Offer continuity of care
All of our staff have been finger printed, have had a rigorous background check, have several years’ experience teaching and are CPR and First Aid Certified.